TOA 500 Series Mixer Power Amplifiers A-503A
Don't like the price? We are open to offers on select items and bulk purchases.
Since we sell all items on consignment, all offers must be made in person at the time of purchase. Reasonable offers will be submitted to the consignor for approval.
The TOA 500 series Mixer Power Amplifiers A-503A are designed for PA system applications such as paging,
announcements, intercommunications, background music and
broadcasting in industrial plants, offices, schools, churches,
department stores, shopping centers, night clubs, dining rooms,
convention halls, auditoriums and recreation areas.
The Primary feature is their ability to withstand overload or
short-circuits of output. Because of the TOA-engineered circuitry
design, the TOA 500 -series amplifiers require no complicated
protective circuit to withstand accidents and mismatched output
connections that may occur during the installation or use of a PA
system. This results in very high reliability.
1. High quality design and construction.
2. Full frequency response: 50 - 15,000Hz, ±3dB.
3. Low distortion and noise level.
4. 4 microphone inputs, 3 auxiliary inputs and a mag. phono
5. Isolated-transformer outputs complete with 4 ohms, 25V
6. AC/DC operation: 120V AC and 24V DC
7. Individual bass and treble tone controls.
8. Signal processing input/output.
9. Self-protection circuitry design.
10. Muting function.
11. Remote volume control circuit.
Condition: Used; 1 unit missing 2 control knobs