DU-O-MATIC 375 Precision Re loader Shells And Cover
Don't like the price? We are open to offers on select items and bulk purchases.
Since we sell all items on consignment, all offers must be made in person at the time of purchase. Reasonable offers will be submitted to the consignor for approval.
Ponsness-Warren understands that many shooters need a shotshell reloader that is both versatile and affordable. This smoothly operating singe-stage reloader uses the same style of tooling as our big progressive machine, insuring that each shell is given that "new-out-of-the-box" tapered crimp for which Ponsness-Warren reloaders are known.
- Loads all types of shot (lead, steel, bismuth) without the need for a conversion kit
- Models available for reloadinig all shell sizes
- Dual tool head for installation of a 2nd tooling set for quickly changing guages
- "Tru-Star" and "Tru-Crimp" assemblies apply perfect crimps
- Large shot and powder tubes
- Precision-machined parts
- Busig Access Plug for inspecting and changing bushings instantly
- Self-centering index system
- Large operating handle
- Durable powder coat finish
|Product Reviews courtesy of http://www.ballisticproducts.comClick here to review this item|
|EXCELENCE In Action|
|Over the past fifty plus years of reloading, I have had occasion to use most of the tools/presses on the market. Most will do the job to one degree or another. HOWEVER, I have owned and used the P-W tools; 2 each 375s, 1 600 series and one 800 series extensively and find them to be without peer. Rounds loaded on these tools will feed in ANY gun I've used and look like factory new. They accomplish this without the consternation that accompanies many other tools. I can honestly say you will never be sorry for acquiring a P-W|
Usage: Reloading Shotgun Shells